Before I get started on March goals I thought I would keep track of how I did on last months goals.
How I did on my February Goals:
Blog & Social Media:
- Post consistently – I am so excited, I have really made a chang with this blog and have actually posted more than I ever have but I need to be more consistant about when I post and prepare more.
- Be more active on Instagram & Twitter – not so much could be better.
- Clean up Pinterest – I did this somewhat but I need to pick a day and really focus on this.
- Take Ellie’s 1-year photos for birthday invitations – I did this and I love them!
- Start some kind of exercising routine or a way to be active at least 3Xs a week – I did go to two yoga classes this month that is an accomplishment. I also seemed to really burn some calories walking and keeping busy in February. But I need to actually do some kind of exercise routine.
- Keep up on laundry – not so much
- Try 2 new crockpot meals – made a bunch of crockpot meals but no new ones.
- Do dishes every night – Yes! I love waking up to a fresh kitchen I hate when there are dishes all over the sink that need cleaned.
- Clean up space on computer (documents & photos) – Yes I put my pictures on external hard drive now I need to go through and really clean up my computer and think of a better system for importing and exporting photos.
For this month I don’t have to many goals, I just want to live life and enjoy it!
Blog & Social Media:
- Instagram & Twitter: Utilize and get more followers for the blog.
- Pinterest: Clean up all boards
- Blog: be more active with other bloggers and gain 10 followers this month.
- Blog Post: Create a blog post about Ellie’s Birthday (with photos and DIY birthday decor)
- Exercise: Start Yoga
- Read my Bible!
- Start a laundry routine
- Wake up early during week days to get stuff done
- Cook more dinners instead of eating out
- Document details of my life in planner: to create a type of journal without the nitty-gritty stuff just details!
What are your goals for this month?