Can’t believe I am 25 today, I am looking forward to this year. It’s going to be great.. I have so much to be thankful!! I am blessed beyond measures, I have an amazing husband we have two beautiful and healthy children, I have a great job and a nice place to live and nice cars.. This year I want to spend time doing instead of wishing and saying I want to do..
Some of the things I want to really implement and do this year:
- Spend more time with GOD!
- Start bible journaling and really studying the word
- Create DIY projects that I enjoy
- Take more pictures and document them
- Establish routine in the household (family, cleaning, exercising)
- Being a positive person!
Those are some of my goals.
I just want to live my life the way God wants me too..
Thanks for listening to my birthday ramble.. Hope you have a great day..