I hope everyone is doing well. I have decided to participate in the #Last90days challenge that Rachel Hollis has shared on her emails, podcast, and Facebook. To be honest I am very nervous because I always get so excited about trying to do different challenges all the time and then quit within the same week or so and I want to change my ways! I have been reading Girl Wash Your Face, and one of the most important things that have stuck out and really resonated with me was on page 15 where Rachel wrote about how she changed her own patterns and behaviors by establishing a rule that she would no longer break a promise to her self no matter how small the promise was.
5 to Thrive
- Get up an hour earlier than you normally do and use this time for YOURSELF. I will be getting up at 5 am, and working on hand lettering or reading.
- Workout for at least 30 minutes. I want to setup Beach Body on Demand and try LIFT4 or PiYo.
- Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water each day. For me, that is 66oz.
- Give up one food category you know you shouldn’t be eating. For me this is junk food, I will binge and watch TV.
- Write down 10 things you’re grateful for every single day. I will be doing this in my journal.
I have signed up for the #Last90days emails, and have prepped my work lunch for the next 3 days feeling pretty excited about starting this journey. I really need this change in my life because I am tired of my dreams not happening because I’m being too lazy to make it happen!
Is anyone else that is doing the challenge writing blog post to keep up you’re your progress? I want to do this to keep my self-accountable.