I am sitting here at a film class my husband is teaching and I thought I would write a blog post I haven’t in a while and I miss it.
I do not edit all of my photos that I put on Facebook. I normally just edited the ones I put on my blog or if I am putting them on Instagram and when I do that I normally use the Instagram Gingham filter love the Matte look.
However my favorite iPhone Apps when I do edit my photos are:
- A Beautiful Mess Love this app for adding text and little doodles, and boarders. Also love using it for collages. This is a photo I edited with this app.
- Snapseed is a great app for basic editing.
- Square ready This app is great for adding white space around the photo. I love this for my Instagram.
What are your favorites?
1) Date/ Time obviously but before I decided I wanted to get the next new apple gadget “Apple Watch” at the time I never wore a watch. So instead of jumping the gun and purchasing an expensive watch when I never wore one before I wanted to get a cheap one to see if I would utilize it. I realized I love wearing a watch, instead of always having to look at my phone to figure out what time it was or the date I could just look at my watch 😀.
2) Notifications are awesome! You can set what notifications you want to see it had anything from text messages, Facebook notifications and messages, or email and more. I set mine up to only see the text messages and Facebook messages so it’s not going off all the time distracting me while I’m at work. But I love it because I don’t have to look at my phone all the time to make sure I didn’t miss a text from my kids babysitter it’s just pops right up on my wrists. I think this is my favorite feature.
3) Ping #2 favorite I am always misplacing my phone, and I have used this feature many times!
4) Reminders for me go two ways number one I can set a reminder on my phone to take my pill at 7, and this is great for helping me remember to take my pill each day at the same time. Number two you can set activity goals for fitness and it will remind you to stand every hour or to get up and move if you have been sitting.
These are my favorite features that I use on my Apple Watch, what are yours?